Are you a cheap holiday Grinch?
As an adult, you need to realize that you have responsibilities to others. During the holidays, society expects you to give to others and tips a little extra. You don’t want to be the cheap holiday Grinch that others despise.
We take a look at giving, how to properly tip, and what it means to spread holiday cheer.
Our Do Nows help you identify who needs a tip, as well as strategies to help you enjoy the holidays without breaking the bank.
- The realities of holiday tipping in our society.
- Who should you be tipping? And how much should you give?
- What makes you a cheap holiday grinch?
- How to enjoy time with family and friends during the holidays without spending more than you can afford.
- Tips for writing a holiday note or card to add extra holiday cheer.
- How to maintain relationships throughout the year.
Become a Friend of Adulting
To get Adulting delivered directly to your device, subscribe using iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or your app of choice.
Join the Friends of Adulting! Please leave an honest review on iTunes. We would really appreciate the feedback!