The best way to support Adulting.tv is to subscribe and leave us an honest review. Thank you!
Holiday debt is a real thing. And it can be super stressful. Unfortunately, there’s a good chance you’re going to use a credit card — and carry debt into the new year.
It doesn’t have to be like that, though. You can save money during the holidays and still have an amazing time. We’ll show you how to avoid being another holiday debt statistic.
- How come we feel like we need to spend so much during the holidays?
- Do you feel like you have to travel?
- Problems with getting caught up in the excitement and overspending.
- Tips for avoiding debt during the holidays.
- How to save money during the holidays.
- Ideas for creative ways to show your loved ones you care without overspending.
- How to create rules and a budget around your holiday spending.
- Tips for making sure you avoid this problem next year.
Our DO NOWs focus on helping you save money during the holidays by getting your spending under control. We talk about setting up a realistic budget and savings plan and making a list of things you need to cut back on.
This week’s listener question is about trying to explain to others what you’re doing to save money during the holidays without looking cheap.
Become a Friend of Adulting
To get Adulting delivered directly to your device, subscribe using iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or your app of choice.
Join the Friends of Adulting! Please leave an honest review on iTunes. We would really appreciate the feedback!