The best way to support Adulting.tv is to subscribe and leave us an honest review. Thank you!
Did you nail the resume and end up being called up for an interview? That’s great. But now you need to make sure you crush it in the job interview.
From making a good impression to following up effectively, this episode is all about how to impress during a job interview. Increase your chances of clinching the deal and taking the next step in your career.
- How to prepare for the interview ahead of time.
- Common questions you should be ready for during a job interview.
- How to conduct research on the company.
- Why you need to think of good questions to ask the interviewer.
- The importance of showing up early.
- Tips for making a good impression during a job interview.
- How to be yourself and still show you are the right person for the job.
- Reasons to follow up after the job interview.
- How to use a thank-you note.
This week’s DO NOWS focus on preparing for how to act during a job interview. We talk about working through common interview questions, working on a five-year plan, and figuring out what success looks like for you.
Our listener question addresses what to do when interviewers ask questions during a job interview that you find stupid, like “What tree are you most like?” We go over possible answers, preparing ahead of time, and why that could be an indication that perhaps you don’t want the job after all.
Become a Friend of Adulting
To get Adulting delivered directly to your device, subscribe using Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or your app of choice.
Join the Friends of Adulting! Please leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. We would really appreciate the feedback!