The best way to support Adulting.tv is to subscribe and leave us an honest review. Thank you!
Stress during the holidays is a real thing. Everything from holiday hosting to buying gifts for everyone can put a crimp in your season. Well, we can’t solve your gift-giving problems, but we can help you figure out what to do when you’re called upon to host a holiday party.
In this episode, we take a look at hacks you can use to make holiday hosting a little easier, keeping you sane while everyone has a good time.
- Do you really have to host?
- Reasons you might feel like holiday hosting is your job.
- How to decide if you really should be in charge of a holiday party.
- Tips for keeping it simple, yet fun.
- Food ideas that are easy to prepare and eat.
- Budgeting tips for keeping your party from breaking the bank.
- Putting together a playlist of great music.
- Ideas for foods you can prepare ahead of time.
- Simple tricks for keeping the home neat and tidy ahead of your holiday hosting commitments.
- How to bring the party to an end with grace.
Our DO NOWs revolve around making sure you plan ahead for your holiday hosting duties. Be ready for what’s next by making a list and budgeting so that you can keep from going crazy.
This week’s listener question is all about getting people out of your house after the event. We talk about simple ways to signal that the party’s over and you want your personal space.
Also, check out these recipes for great holiday drinks:
Also, check out this handy rolling coatrack from Amazon.
Become a Friend of Adulting
To get Adulting delivered directly to your device, subscribe using iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or your app of choice.
Join the Friends of Adulting! Please leave an honest review on iTunes. We would really appreciate the feedback!