Learning how to deal with people is an essential skill associated with adulthood. In this episode, we talk about how you can develop empathy with others, as well as establish rapport when you are willing to be vulnerable.
From being polite in the workplace to treating others with respect, the way you deal with people is an important step to becoming a grownup member of society.
Be sure to listen for our rundown of actions you can Do Now to improve your interpersonal relationships.
- How to prepare yourself to meet new people and develop relationships.
- The importance of developing empathy and learning how to imagine yourself in someone else’s shoes.
- How you can be vulnerable and “real” and connect better with others.
- Why you should learn how to admit mistakes and apologize.
- How humor can be used as a tool to connect with others.
- Tell-tale signs that someone is acting insincerely.
Become a Friend of Adulting
To get Adulting delivered directly to your device, subscribe using Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or your app of choice.
Join the Friends of Adulting! Please leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. We would really appreciate the feedback!