The best way to support Adulting.tv is to subscribe and leave us an honest review. Thank you!
Romance is important to a lot of people. But what happens when you’re not romantic at all?
Harlan and Miranda are both firmly in the non-romantic camp — and it’s caused problems in their relationships.
If you want to light a spark and help your partner feel appreciated, you need to figure out how to put a little romance into your relationship. Join Miranda and Harlan on a journey of learning as they explore ways they can be more romantic. And maybe you’ll learn something, too!
- What is romance? It means different things to different people.
- A discussion of the five love languages.
- How to focus on your partner’s style of love.
- Romance isn’t the only thing in a strong relationship.
- Tips for building a lasting relationship, even without an excess of romance.
- What constitutes quality time together?
- Ideas for sparking romance in your relationship.
We encourage you and your partner to take the free love language quiz this week as the first DO NOW. Other DO NOWs include using the information about your partner’s love language to do one thing for them this week and planning a date with your partner — one that’s out of the ordinary.
This week’s listener question addresses what you can do if your partner isn’t into romance or flirty fun the same way you are.
Become a Friend of Adulting
To get Adulting delivered directly to your device, subscribe using Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or your app of choice.
Join the Friends of Adulting! Please leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. We would really appreciate the feedback!