The best way to support Adulting.tv is to subscribe and leave us an honest review. Thank you!
Life doesn’t always go as planned. In fact, for most of us, life almost never goes as planned.
- The role of resilience and how resilience is achieved.
- You can’t control other people, but you can control how you react.
- How to turn disappointments into opportunities.
- Tips for turning rejections into motivation.
- Planning outwards to avoid curveballs.
- Six competencies for resilience.
- Tips for identifying your values so you can set better goals to change your life.
Listen for our “do-nows” for specific actions you can take immediately to better handle situations that distract you from your goals and purpose. We’ll also answer a listener question.
Become a Friend of Adulting
To get Adulting delivered directly to your device, subscribe using iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or your app of choice.
Join the Friends of Adulting! Please leave an honest review on iTunes. We would really appreciate the feedback!
Edited and mixed bySteve Stewart